PGB Contest Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF ANY SINGLE ENTRY WINNING.
- Eligibility: All Paisley Grace Boutique promotional giveaways (Campaigns) are open to anyone who follows the entry guidelines for the promotion. All contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaigns are open to legal residents of the United States and its territories as well as those serving oversees in our military, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Paisley Grace Boutique (“PGB”), advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of PGB as final and binding as it relates to the content and outcome of its Campaigns.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting and ending as published for each Campaign. All Start and End times are based on the Central Time Zone.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by strictly following the directions for each Campaign. These may include “like and share” Campaigns on social media, purchases during a special promotion (such as Black Friday) or by sending us an email at PGBContests@PaisleyGraceBoutique.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of PGB. No purchase is necessary to enter any Campaign.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prize(s) published in the PGB Campaign material. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by PGB. No cash or other prize substitution or exchange shall be permitted except at PGB’s sole discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for PGB to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Unless otherwise specified, each Entrant may win only one prize per Campaign. In all cases, an Entrant may win only one major prize.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing conducted by PGB. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. PGB shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release if required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PGB‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that PGB, anyone acting on behalf of PGB, and PGB’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: PGB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond PGB’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, PGB may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by PGB. PGB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. PGB has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, PGB reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless PGB and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: PGB CAMPAIGNS WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: The winner(s) of each Campaign will be posted in the same platform as the Campaign was promoted. That is, Facebook Campaign winners will be posted on Facebook, Instagram Campaign winners will be posted on Instagram, etc. Larger promotions may also be published on our Company website.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign(s) is Paisley Grace Boutique. PGB’s offices are located at 625 S Wisteria St., Suite 101, Mansfield, Texas 76063.
- Social Media: The Campaigns hosted by PGB are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other third party.
- By entering any PGB contest, You, the Contestant, confirm that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Mobile Terms & Conditions
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. Paisley Grace Boutique reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
Authorize Paisley Grace Boutique to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send recurring text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please contact us at (682) 222-9010. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
Product launch announcements
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT & T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Paisley Grace Boutique may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Paisley Grace Boutique and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from Paisley Grace Boutique, text the word STOP to 77123 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Paisley Grace Boutique. After texting STOP to 77123, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
You can text HELP for help at any time. This will provide you with a phone number to call for assistance. You can also email us at email@example.com.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.